Wednesday 21 April 2010

Lorna's Post




I would fully recommend a city break in the UK, I recently stayed in London with family and I fitted into the role of a tourist perfectly!
London provides an extensive amount of tourist activities relating to culture, history and entertainment. There are countless luxurious hotels and restaurants to chose from and endless evening entertainment. I thoroughly enjoyed the magnificent birds-eye view of the city from the London eye and believe it’s a very unique experience. Whilst walking through London we witnessed numerous street shows and visited Buckingham palace and shopped on Oxford Street - and then when we had had enough of walking, we travelled across the city using the London underground, the fast and cheap tube system which took us to every destination.
This city break was ideal because there is something to cater for everyone! There is so much to see and so many places to visit; I had such a fantastic few days!

Click to view my Personality Profile page

ENFJs are externally focused, introspective, altruistic, positive and have excellent people skills. They place utmost importance on helping others grow. They are warm and have a natural desire to be supportive and encouraging. Being charismatic and posessing excellent language skills, they do well in leadership roles. ENFJs strive to enhance the lives of their human brethren. I agree with this result I love being around people and [refer group work to individual work, I love making people smile and much prefer a night with friends than anythign else!

No comments:

Post a Comment